What I'm Doing Now
I am in Alwar, Rajasthan, India. The pandemic has taught many things and one important thing is to Stay Indoors.
However staying at home is never a big deal as most of my life I am a Digital Nomad.
Got my first first jab of covaccine.
This is what I spend my time doing and researching
- Trying to be a more responsible husband and a good father. The parenthood for my 5 year Old.
- Maintaining my Advertising and Affiliate business remotely. @UnmuteMedia
- Making Youtube videos for my family Kidsify. The idea here is to make kids friendly content in Hindi.
- Making my own Youtube @SubhajitBiswas channel, and currently making videos on Productivity, workflow automations and Final Cut Pro.
- Working on an Infinity Project Management App.
- Learning Notion Project Management app for self and team.
- Working on course on Rubik Cube for Skillshare.
- Reading Books
- Listening to Audiobooks. Check my Picks.
- Doing a Instagram Hack Public Documentation . And the results are pretty decent I will say.
On a broader level, these are my priorities.
- Building my relationship with more brands around the world in my Niche.
- Exploring the Crypto Market.
- Hitting Gym 3-6 days a week. (After the covid, its really difficult though)
- Maintaining a good work life balance.
- Increase the revenue and profit from my own product. Rather building a community.
- Mentoring at various levels like in SACC, Facebook groups.
- My purpose this year has become more to give than seek.
I am open to considering new opportunities, as I highly value novelty, spontaneity, and growth. However, I aspire to stick to my priorities 90% of the time. As a result, I will say no to the majority of requests that come my way now.
So this page is public declaration to the public and to self to remind myself.
I will update this page once/twice a month.